Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Happy new year!" I am still alive...

... and work took all my time! Well, this is not exactly true because since my last post I have finally a place again to call my home, and it took some time to get settled in -- here in Bonn, the good old capital of Germany...

The good news is that now I have a lot of space for my hobby!

My "working" desk:


 My cabinet with some finished and current projects...






And two little cabinets with my collection of metal miniatures (waiting to be painted one day)...





My hobby shelf...



With inspirational books and magazines....

A bits collection...

And some (plastic) reinforcements (in case I ran out of metal miniatures ;-))

So as you can see the conditions are perfect to finally get restarted and going again with our beloved hobby!

Cheeers!


No comments:

Post a Comment